Vida Medical Clinic and Support Services has been able to provide pregnancy and parenting resources, education, and support to thousands of women, men, and families for nearly four decades because of the generosity of many volunteers who share their time and talents in service to others.
We couldn’t do what we do without volunteers. We are grateful for your desire to serve others with a heart full of compassion and love as a Vida volunteer!
Interested in becoming a Vida volunteer? Here’s how:
- Complete an application.
– Click here for the volunteer application.
– Click here for the board member application.
- Email the completed application to Vida Volunteer Supervisor Claire Hoslet at email@example.com or drop off at Vida.
- Reference checks will be completed based off of information provided in the application.
- You will be invited in for a volunteer interview upon successful reference checks.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Parent mentor
- Office assistance
- Event/fundraising committees
- Little Dear Boutique
- Cleaning/building maintenance
- Special projects
- Board service
- Church ambassador
- Landscape maintenance
- IT support
- Prayer warrior